Jet Aviation Charter Services
On Demand provides all of the benefits of business jet charter with no need to purchase or maintain an aircraft, enter into a long-term contract, or join a membership program. You have the freedom to pay as you travel, enabling you to maintain maximum financial and scheduling flexibility. You’ll have the freedom to choose the aircraft that best suits your trip.
On demand charter is best for those who travel under 100 hours per year.
Block Charter agreements offer discounts in exchange for agreeing to purchase a certain number of charter hours, or blocks, to be used over a period of time. A variety of programs can be tailored to meet your needs depending on your flight requirements.
Block charter is advantageous for companies and individuals with travel profiles of over 100 flight hours per year.
Privileged Travel Jet Card is a prepaid option that allows you to choose from a selection of some of the finest business aircraft, ranging from small jets to global aircraft, paying only for the aircraft size you require. Moreover, there are no blackout dates.
Privileged Travel Jet Card benefits include:
- Guaranteed aircraft availability
- Predictable travel costs
- Occupied hour pricing
- 40% rebate on qualified round trips
- No blackout dates
- Personal service: we will work with you to create a trip that matches your needs
- No capital investment, multi-year contract or residual aircraft value risk
- No aircraft positioning or empty leg fees within the primary service area
- All flight-related fees such as handling, fuel, crew and standard catering included
Charter flights in the USA are operated by Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc. or other FAR Part 135 certified air carriers.