We currently have several openings for part time seasonal help in our West Palm Beach, Florida location. - experience is a plus but not required. If you are a customer oriented individual who enjoys working in a team environment, we want to talk to you!
The position is required to serve the customer’s needs and the requirements of their aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation policy and procedures by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for refueling and defueling all types of aircraft on a daily basis, demonstrating knowledge of specific fueling requirements
- Provides towing and disconnecting services for all types of aircraft
- Executes hand signals in order to guide aircraft during arrivals and departures
- Provides service to aircraft using ground support equipment, e.g. use of GPU for aircraft engine starts and ground power, use of lavatory cart and emptying procedures, etc.
- Communicates with employees and/or crew using radios in order to provide excellent customer service
- Assists in providing aircraft with ice, coffee, catering and other necessary services
- Provides transportation for customers and pilots to and from aircraft, hotels, restaurants and other parts of the airport with courtesy van or bus
- Assists with aircraft and hangar cleaning, as needed
- Assists with general grounds keeping (grass cutting, weeding, picking up paper and trash, general housekeeping, etc.)
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- Work experience in the aviation industry or a related field (e.g. hospitality) would be an advantage
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Possesses cultural awareness and required sensitivity