A&P Technicians required for a beautiful new facility in a stunning part of the US. True family like culture where there is extremely low turnover and all of the managers have been there over fifteen years, as they all love the company, their colleagues and the service they provide to their customers. Socializing and having each other’s back are part of the DNA here – this is a special role at a special company.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing, assisting, and advising on all assigned maintenance activities. These activities must be done while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties or through subordinate staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Reports daily to their respective Maintenance Team Leader.
- Completing tasks assigned to himself / herself in accordance with the procedures set forth in various maintenance manuals (Repair Station & Quality Control Manual and Air Carrier Operations General Maintenance Manual).
- Comply with all FARs, Operations Specifications, Company Policies, and Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that the appropriate technical data is available during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration activities.
- Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are appropriately completed and documented electronically on the maintenance forms as set forth in manuals.
- Determine whether a hidden damage inspection should be performed, what should be done and properly perform maintenance.
- Towing aircraft, taxiing aircraft and performing run ups in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Ensures completion of all aircraft servicing functions including but not limited to: oxygen/nitrogen service, oil and hydraulic fluid checks, etc.
- Submits all required work orders, reports, and other forms to the appropriate company authority in an organized and timely manner.
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with managers, peers, colleagues, manufacturer’s representatives, repair facilities, and the FAA.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in SQMS program.
- A passion for aviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in aviation maintenance, preferably corporate.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly motivated and organized.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office, Aviation Maintenance Software).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, and stand for extended periods.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- FAR 135 Maintenance Experience
- Gulfstream, Cessna, and Bombardier factory training
- College or Technical degree preferred