Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
This position is responsible for successfully manage the availability of all aircraft materials prior to, during and post to the maintenance inputs. You will be collaborating closely with the Aircraft Maintenance Planners, Director Planning and Supply Chain Management to ensure that Project Management Office is globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Plan, schedule and monitor inbound movement of materials
- Determine material requirements and coordinate the efficient movement of materials with Supply Chain Management
- Ensure material is available for standard projects and additional work requests
- Work autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Perform project clean-up of closed projects
- Support booking of customer supplied parts and materials
- Handle off-core returns
- Job relevant vocational training/ technical apprenticeship or equivalent work experience
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge in managing the availability of all aircraft materials in a matrix organization
- Understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- PC literate with MS Office packages; proficiency in SAP
- Results driven, able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - internally and externally
- Ability to informally instruct, train, and share knowledge
- Strong communication skills and service-orientation
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.