Jet Aviation is seeking a Flight Management Representative to be based in Dallas, TX.
Jet Aviation is seeking personable and professional candidates to join our Flight Management Team. This is an opportunity to receive some of the best benefits in the country and probably most importantly - feel valued and have real opportunities to progress your career.
Jet Aviation was established in 1967 in Basel, Switzerland and over the decades has become one of the leading service providers in the global corporate aviation industry. From our more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Europe, Middle East and Asia we take pride in offering a globally consistent world class service to our customers.
Coordinates flight activities and schedules for managed clients by performing the following duties.
- Prepare tentative domestic and international itineraries; trip times, airport selection, FBO coordination and transportation on behalf of our clients
- Provide professional customer contact through proper business etiquette and decorum
- Coordinate with operations control functions as required and convey pertinent information to client
- Assign crewmembers to trips as per company and client requirements and procedures
- Coordinate client catering and ground transportation
- Ensure that each crewmember has been briefed after trip confirmation with client.
- Collect and research data
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Design workflows and procedures
- Pursue training and development opportunities
- Client Relationships
- Flight Scheduling
- Customer satisfaction
- FAA Dispatcher License, Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous leadership / management role supervising employees
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of the private aviation sector
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well;
- May be required to be 21 or older and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- Must be able to pass a required 10-year background check
- Must be able to obtain an airport ID
- Capacity to adapt to a challenging and fast-moving environment, with changing priorities and a heavy workload
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to make decisions
- Sound and accurate judgement
- Accurate and thorough; focus on continuous improvement in processes and performance
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values