Jet Aviation stops in Geneva along its city tour around the world
This week’s city tour brings us to Geneva, Switzerland, the country’s global hub for international commerce and diplomacy — and arguably its most multicultural city! Jet Aviation has been operating its #FBO and #MRO facility in Geneva since 1969. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, check out the “must-sees” recommended by our colleagues, Julien Simon, Phillip Rivera and Ilona Tikka, and say Salut Geneva!
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of Geneva and its surrounding mountainous backdrop while swimming at Bains des Paquis on Lake Geneva or rent a boat for a close-up view of the lake's famous water fountain, Jet d'eau.
- Meander through the historic streets of the Old Town (Vieille Ville), enjoying the architecture, boutiques, cafés and sites, including the Broken Chair just opposite the Palace of Nations (U.N. European headquarters).
- Enjoy French cuisine at any one of the city's charming brasseries in the Old Town or go true Swiss and treat yourself to cheese Fondue.
- Pack a picnic and stop to smell the roses in Geneva's largest Park, the lakeside Parc La Grange.
- End the day with a drink along the Pointe de la Jonction, a relaxed riverside hangout situated where Geneva's two rivers, the Rhône and the Arve, join and become one.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Geneva using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
In Conversation with Stefan Verkaik
– Europe, Middle East, Basel, Dubai, Maintenance, After Market Sales, AOG, PPI