Welkom in Amsterdam!
Jet Aviation stops in Amsterdam along its city tour around the world
Amsterdam is our city tour stop this week! Known for being an international hub, the Capital of The Netherlands joined our global FBO network in 2018, after opening as the KLM Jet Center in 1985. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, our colleagues Max Hollman, Casper Mol and Michiel van Est share some city tips that cannot be missed.
- Enjoy a different view of Amsterdam by renting a boat and discovering the city's canals and waters.
- Soak up the Amsterdam atmosphere by visiting the Albert Cuyp Martk in De Pijp - a street market with an incredible range of food, clothes, knick-knacks and souvenirs.
- On a sunny day, visit Vondelpark to have a drink, relax, and meet some of the locals.
- Amsterdam offers a great variety of museums. Visit the "Museum Square" – the culture hub for all art enthusiasts!
- Visit the Island Vuurtoreneiland for a unique dinner experience. After taking a boat trip, you will reach the small island in the Ijmeer which only has a lighthouse, an old fort and a large greenhouse dining room. Dinner is a five-course set menu made up of fresh regional produce.
- What is your favourite city? Let us know in the comment section below and stay tuned for next week's city tour stop!
Tag us on your favorite picture of Amsterdam using #JetAviationCityTour!
Introducing Manuel Viehweg in A Day in the Life of an FBO Line Employee
– Europe, Dusseldorf, FBO, Staffing, Safety