St. Louis - FBO
Tel +1 618 646 8000
Fax +1 618 646 8861
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Sunday 24 hours
Located a short three miles from downtown St. Louis and within sight of the Gateway Arch, our FBO at Jet Aviation St. Louis provides a comprehensive array of premium ground and support services from piston to narrow-body aircraft up to Boeing 757.
We offer 24-hour line service and NATA-certified Safety First line technicians supported by our own above-ground bulk fuel plant. We have been in continuous operation for more than 42 years and, whether if it’s a brief visit or longer stay, we are ready to exceed your expectations.
Jet Aviation St. Louis is a certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 facility.
- Executive and crew lounges
- Conference rooms
- Flight planning room and weather service (WSI, etc.) terminals
- Attached restaurant, open Monday - Friday
- 29 acres of ramp space rated at 175,000lbs (waved up to 200,000lbs)
- Domestic and international handling
- NATA Safety First trained certified technicians
- De-Icing (Type I and IV)
- Aircraft refueling – Jet A / Avgas 100LL
- Heated hangars Tie Down
- AARF Index B
Passenger and Crew Services
- Passenger and crew transportation
- Rental cars on request (Enterprise/National rental on site)
- Hotel and catering coordination