Situated at Vienna Business Aviation Terminal at the Vienna International Airport, our Vienna FBO offers a full range of services, from passenger, crew and aircraft handling, to coordination of refueling and deicing. Our dedicated team works with select trusted partners to ensure a seamless service every time you touch down. The facility is IS-BAH Stage 2 registered.
- Passenger VIP lounge
- Crew lounge
- VIP service
- Weather and flight planning facilities
- Wireless internet
- Slot arrangement
- Domestic and international handling
- De-icing coordination
- AOG & line maintenance
- Aircraft cleaning
- Aircraft refueling coordination
Passenger & Crew Services
- Passenger and crew transportation
- Customs and immigration assistance
- Hotel booking, restaurant and conference room coordination
- Limousine service, taxi and rental car coordination
- VIP catering coordination
American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Diners, UVair, World Fuel Services, AVCARD. Kindly contact us should you have queries regarding the acceptance of any other card not listed above.
Our dedicated maintenance technicians in are experts in Fixed Wing maintenance and mechanics. Scheduled checks, from line to base maintenance. AOG call-outs and After Market services.
Fixed Wing Maintenance
Our facility in Vienna, Austria, is a Cessna Service Center and Gulfstream Factory Authorized Service Center, providing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and off-site AOG services.
- Base maintenance
- Line maintenance
- Repair and overhaul
- Engineering, mechanical and avionics
- Wheel and tire shop
- Battery shop
- Professional aircraft cleaning (interior and exterior)
Helping aircraft buyers and sellers make informed decisions.
Independent documentation reviews backed by a commitment to quality and safety.
Latest News & Highlights
RBI Hawker Australia Gains CASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
– Australia, RBI Hawker, Maintenance, Rotary Wing, Global
Jet Aviation FBO network again recognized by customers in industry polls
– FBO, Safety, Brand, Global