We make aircraft ownership simple. With over 40 years’ global experience we know what you need. From comprehensive turn-key solutions to personalized programs. Each designed with you and your safety in mind. Our team of experts takes care of every last detail, so you don’t have to.
Within a single charter sit the countless hands that crafted the journey. Hundreds of hours of knowledge and expertise, distilled into a single flight. Wherever you want to be, we are how you get there. 24/7. Around the world.
With Jet Aviation FBOs at both Dubai International (DXB) and Dubai World Central (DWC), it is up to you where you arrive. And it is up to us to ensure that from the moment you contact us, to the moment you depart, everything is planned and in hand. The facility is IS-BAH Stage 2 registered.
A Member of Air Elite Network
- Executive lounges and conference rooms
- Crew lounges and snooze room
- Prayer room
- Weather and flight planning facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Duty-free shop
- Domestic and international handling
- Complete line service
- Aircraft exterior and interior cleaning
- Coordination of aircraft refueling – Jet A-1/ Avgas 100LL
Passenger & Crew Services
- Passenger & crew transportation
- Hotel coordination service
- Immigration & customs on premises
- Rental cars on request
- Catering coordination
MasterCard, VISA, Multi Service Card, Gulfstream AOS
Our dedicated maintenance technicians in Dubai are experts in Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing maintenance and mechanics. Scheduled checks, from line to base maintenance. AOG call-outs and After Market services.
Fixed Wing Maintenance
Our extensive facility in Dubai, offers comprehensive maintenance services, from heavy base maintenance, to refurbishment, or system upgrades. Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Dassault, Embraer, Hawker, and Gulfstream aircraft, on a wide range of National Aviation approvals.
- Part 145 Maintenance Organization
- Base & Line Maintenance
- Structural Repairs & Overhaul
- Avionics installations and retrofits
- Interior refurbishing (repairs)
- Engines / APU
- More than 15 national aviation approvals and growing
- Engineering Mechanical & Avionics
Rotary Wing Maintenance
From heavy airframe maintenance to rotor blade and component repairs & overhaul, we have been there for your take-off and landing in Dubai since 2005. Our state-of-the-art-facility offers capabilities from line and base maintenance, to rotor blade repairs. Commercial and military. On-site and in the field. We keep you turning.
- Modifications, Upgrades & Refurbishment
- Base & Line Maintenance
- Special Missions modifications & upgrades
- Systems Integration (FLIR, ECM etc.)
- Avionics Installations & Upgrades
- Structural Repairs
- On-site Fleet Support
- Rotor Blade repair & Overhaul
- Component Repair & Overhaul
- Paint shop
- Battery shop
- Technical Support
- Bell Customer Service Facility
Our global AOG teams are just a phone call away to get you back in the air.
Global capabilities for engines and component repair to engineering. Unplanned maintenance to spare parts. And everything in between.
- Spare Parts, Specialized Tooling & Equipment
- Wheels and Brakes
- Battery Shop
- Structural repairs
- Sheet Metal & Composites
- Engines & APU
- Instruments radio & electrical
- Components – Repair and Overhaul plus exchange
- Emergency, safety & Life Support Equipment
- P21J Engineering & Certification
- P145 Maintenance
Helping aircraft buyers and sellers make informed decisions.
Independent documentation reviews backed by a commitment to quality and safety.
Latest News & Highlights
RBI Hawker Australia Appointed Bell Customer Service Facility
– Asia Pacific, Middle East, Maintenance, Rotary Wing
Introducing Manuel Viehweg in A Day in the Life of an FBO Line Employee
– Europe, Dusseldorf, FBO, Staffing, Safety