Jet Aviation stops in Washington along its city tour around the world
We stop in #WashingtonDC for this week's #JetAviationCityTour. #JetAviation has been present in the #capital of the #USA since 2017. Home to more than 175 embassies, this international city is known for its eclectic charm and European-style architecture. Our colleagues David Gutierrez, Gabby Mills & Laila Bendahan share some tips for your next trip.
- Visit the U.S. Capitol and take a guided tour to learn more about the history of this house of government.
- Explore the National Mall, the country's most visited national park, where you can admire historical monuments and memorials and take a walk through history.
- Stroll through the heart of the city and appreciate the buildings and architectural style. The city offers a great variety of historic museums and festivals like the National Cherry Blossom Festival, which takes place during the spring.
- Visit the Georgetown historic district. This is DCs oldest neighborhood where you can find the country's oldest Roman Catholic and Jesuit College. Today this district is home to many restaurants, small museums, cafés & boutiques.
- Nothing beats the nightlife in this city! There are many bars and clubs to choose from, whether you go to DuPont Circle or Downtown, you'll find great places to drink, socialize, and dance until last call.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Washington using #JetAviationCityTour!
Jet Aviation Secures Federal Aviation Administration Part 125 Certificate
– Americas, Aircraft Management
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO