Hey Van Nuys!
Jet Aviation travels to Van Nuys on its city tour around the world
For today’s #JetAviationCityTour we stop in Van Nuys, where we opened our state-of-the-art, sustainably-built FBO in late 2019. Just north of Los Angeles, it is the perfect gateway to the city’s shopping, beaches and vibrant scene. Our colleagues Keyron Jefferson, Rocio Soriano Lopez and Dan Fidel, share their favorite activities in the region:
- Jump on the Surfline train for a trip up and down the coast, stopping at all the great beach towns.
- Visit the Van Nuys Airport, it is one of the busiest non-commercial airports in #California. There you can find a public observation area where you can watch aircraft take off and land.
- Go to nearby beaches for some surfing or just relaxing in a nice outdoor restaurant as you watch the waves come and go. If you prefer, there are a lot of trendy stores for some gift shopping, and don’t forget to visit some wonderful museums.
- Take the US-101 and it will lead you to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and #LA area. Don’t be surprised if you see one of your favorite movie stars. Whether you want to relax or live it up a little, Van Nuys is a great spot to start your trip.
- The San Fernando Valley is the hidden gem of the Los Angeles area, home to many celebrities. The valley is just minutes away from famous places like Calabasas, Hidden Hills, and Malibu. There are plenty of outdoor activities, restaurants, and shopping, and don’t forget about the night life!
Tag us on your favorite picture of Van Nuys using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand