Jet Aviation travels to Sydney on its city tour around the world
Jet Aviation has been welcoming visitors to the largest city in Australia since 2003. Often mistaken for Australia’s capital, Sydney is the first stop for many visitors, who come for its iconic blend of world class culture, natural beauty and good weather. In our #JetAviationCityTour, FBO colleagues Christian Willis, Jonathon Hughes and Nora Philippe give their top tips for making the most of this harbor side destination.
- Visit Darling Harbor. Here you’ll find wonderful restaurants and bars, an aquarium & wildlife center, and you can walk to the newly opened Barangaroo Harbour foreshore which showcases Sydney’s maritime history.
- Go to the historic Rocks area with views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge where old Sydney meets new Sydney.
- Hop on a ferry at Circular Quay for Taronga Zoo, Manly or Watsons Bay or consider a day trip to the Royal National Park, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley or Kiama.
- Go for a nice relaxing walk from Bronte Beach to Bondi Beach, or, for a longer stretch, start at Coogee Beach or even Maroubra Beach. The walk affords views of great scenery around some of Sydney’s favorite beaches, and whale sightings during the migration seasons.
- Head to Hyde Park to see monuments like the ANZAC War Memorial, or the French-designed Archibald Fountain. A wide variety of trees offer shade on a hot day, and there are shopping, restaurants, and art galleries all close by.
RBI Hawker Australia Appointed Bell Customer Service Facility
– Asia Pacific, Middle East, Maintenance, Rotary Wing
RBI Hawker Australia Gains CASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
– Australia, RBI Hawker, Maintenance, Rotary Wing, Global
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability