Hello St. Louis
Jet Aviation travels to St. Louis on its city tour around the world
This week's #JetAviationCityTour takes us to St. Louis, Missouri, where we have been welcoming travelers since 1971. This upscale and modern city sits on the banks of the Mississippi and offers a beautiful skyline, a thriving sports scene, delicious dining, and plenty of activities to choose from. Christina Compton, Kelsey Necker and Eric Wiegers share their favorite things to do:
- Visit Union Station and its unique entertainment, such as the St. Louis Wheel and the Aquarium.
- Take a short drive downtown and visit the historical landmark, the Gateway Arch. This monument is a symbol of commemoration to Thomas Jefferson and St. Louis's position as the gateway to the West.
- Want an eccentric experience? Check out the City Museum. Just a few miles away is beautiful Forest Park, which happens to be next door to one of the top five rated zoos in the U.S.
- Once you've worked up an appetite, work your way over to The Hill to taste some of the best Italian cuisine St. Louis has to offer.
- After dinner go to a local brewery and taste some local beer. This city is big on beers! St. Louis even has a festival dedicated to the beer culture of the city, the Centennial Beer Festival.
Tag us on your favorite picture of St. Louis using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand