Hola San Juan!
Jet Aviation stops in San Juan along its city tour around the world
This week we stop in #SanJuan for our #JetAviationCityTour, where we have been operating our #FBO since 1991! San Juan is not only the capital of #PuertoRico but also the leading seaport on this beautiful island. Don’t miss what our colleagues Erica Colon, Shailyn Rivera & Edward Ayala have to share about “La Isla del Encanto” (the Island of Enchantment) and what you should add to your to-do list when visiting. Say #Hola San Juan!
- Walk to the famous citadel ‘El Morro’, located in Old San Juan and visit the historic district built in a beautiful colonial style. Here you will find restaurants, stores, hotels and other entertainment all in walking distance of each other.
- Immerse yourself into nature and visit the National Park ‘El Yunque’. The only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest Service and known for its biodiversity.
- Enjoy & relax on one of the most beautiful beaches ‘Flamenco’ in Culebra Puerto Rico. The location is the perfect escape from the city!
- Visit the famous sunflower farms, where you can capture incredible pictures and take home some sunflower seeds to grow flowers at home!
- Try some typical dishes & flavors in Guavate! Here you will find ‘lechoneras’ which are open air restaurants that specialize in various local dishes. Make sure to visit on the weekend to get the full experience with live music.
Tag us on your favorite picture of San Juan using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand