Our city tour takes us to Houston
This week we stop in Houston, Texas for our #JetAviationCityTour. “Houston” was the first word spoken from the moon and the city has become known for its space and science contributions. Jet Aviation has been present in this city of abundant parks, scenic bike trails and over 10,000 restaurants since 2012. Our colleagues Ava Romar, Robert Argueta and Vanesa Valdez share the sights you mustn’t miss when visiting Houston.
- Enjoy the various shopping spots, including Rice Village, Highland Village, and the Galleria. If you’re looking for something a little more vintage, take a stroll down 19th Street in the Heights.
- Have brunch or dinner in the midtown/downtown area and check out all the local street art, bars and lounges.
- Take a drive down to the coast and enjoy the shopping and dining near the water in Galveston and Kemah.
- Visit the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. It is a standout event in the city! Here you will experience the southern spirit and get the chance to watch rodeo & concert series.
- NASA’s Space Center Houston, displays around 400 space artifacts, permanent and traveling exhibits, and theaters with a focus on the history of the human spaceflight program.
Jet Aviation Secures Federal Aviation Administration Part 125 Certificate
– Americas, Aircraft Management
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing