We travel to Darwin as the next stop on our global FBO tour
Today our #JetAviationCityTour stops in Darwin, the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory, where we have been welcoming visitors since 2018. Treat your taste buds and indulge your sense of fun and adventure in this tropical city, which combines local culture with Asian influences, and urban style with the wild outdoors. FBO Manager Rob Warfe shares his top tips about the region:
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Darwin harbour, having a quiet drink as you watch the sun set over the water.
- See the Amazing Australian Salt Water Crocodile in the wild on board a Jumping Crocodile cruise on the Adelaide River.
- If you enjoy your time on the water, head out for a day in the harbor. Well known for Barramundi, juvenile golden snapper and a variety of other estuary species, flick a line and catch your dinner.
- Take a short 90-minute drive to Explore Litchfield National Park, and swim under waterfalls and in crystal clear swimming holes. Don’t forget to also discover the Lost City on a four-wheel-drive track.
- Visit the famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets. If you’re looking for Australian food, look no further than the local Barramundi fish or try a crocodile dish.
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand