Jet Aviation stops in Dallas along its city tour around the world
This week’s city tour brings us to Dallas, Texas — live music capital of the world, home to the Dallas Cowboys and southern metropolis where big things happen. Jet Aviation has been operating its FBO facility in Dallas since 1999. Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Lone Star State, check out Dallas’ main attractions as recommended by your colleagues, Dwayne Stroman, Abel Rodriguez and Bailee Green. Now y’all say Howdy Texas!
- Visit the main street district of Grapevine and enjoy its numerous boutiques, antiques stores, art galleries and winery tasting rooms. And don’t miss the vintage railroad for a Victorian adventure!
- Explore historic Waxahachie, known for its parks, theme museums, farmer’s markets and period architecture such as the Ellis County Courthouse and the Munster Mansion from the titular 60’s sitcom.
- Jet Aviation’s FBO is within minutes of downtown Dallas, which is famous for upscale and casual dining, museums and the city zoo. For historians, stop in at the Sixth Floor Museum, which may be small, but has a wealth of information about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
- See where the West is said to have begun, and experience Texas rodeos, live music and Tex-Mex barbeque at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Home to the Dallas Cowboys, football fans can also tour the Star, where the Dallas Cowboys train, or see a game (post-covid) at AT&T Stadium.
- Try your hand at the horse track in Grand Prairie. For weekend entertainment, walk around Trader’s Village and enjoy flea market shopping, special events, rides, food vendors, and more.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Dallas using #JetAviationCityTour!
Jet Aviation Secures Federal Aviation Administration Part 125 Certificate
– Americas, Aircraft Management
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability