We travel to Cairns, Australia, on our worldwide FBO tour
#JetAviationCityTour takes us to #Cairns today, a tropical city in Australia’s far north. #Jet Aviation has been operating its Cairns FBO since 2018. Positioned between a World Heritage Rainforest and the Coral Sea, Cairns boasts good weather year-round, meaning swimming and outdoor activities are always on the agenda. Our colleagues Robyn Pewhairangi, Amanda Tanner and Oilau Mulitalo share their favorite activities in the area:
- Go to #FitzroyIsland, which is part of the Great Barrier Reef, is only 45 minutes by boat from Cairns. No need to pinch yourself — it’s real!
- The city is surrounded by rainforest with waterfalls, creeks and rock pools. It’s a great place to cool down and spend time in nature.
- Each coastal Cairns suburb has its own local beach, so you are spoilt for choice. Enjoy early morning beach walks, swimming and lunching, followed by more long beach walks!
- Dine on the marina and watch the flotilla of catamarans, yachts and power boats returning from a day on the reef. Try the locally caught barramundi and a big bowl of locally grown salad!
- Walk along the Esplanade, stop for coffee & breakfast. After, go for a swim in the lagoon pool and relax. At night, you can admire the beautifully lit trees, night markets and listen to local buskers.
RBI Hawker Australia Appointed Bell Customer Service Facility
– Asia Pacific, Middle East, Maintenance, Rotary Wing
RBI Hawker Australia Gains CASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
– Australia, RBI Hawker, Maintenance, Rotary Wing, Global
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability