We travel to Cairns, Australia, on our worldwide FBO tour
#JetAviationCityTour takes us to #Cairns today, a tropical city in Australia’s far north. #Jet Aviation has been operating its Cairns FBO since 2018. Positioned between a World Heritage Rainforest and the Coral Sea, Cairns boasts good weather year-round, meaning swimming and outdoor activities are always on the agenda. Our colleagues Robyn Pewhairangi, Amanda Tanner and Oilau Mulitalo share their favorite activities in the area:
- Go to #FitzroyIsland, which is part of the Great Barrier Reef, is only 45 minutes by boat from Cairns. No need to pinch yourself — it’s real!
- The city is surrounded by rainforest with waterfalls, creeks and rock pools. It’s a great place to cool down and spend time in nature.
- Each coastal Cairns suburb has its own local beach, so you are spoilt for choice. Enjoy early morning beach walks, swimming and lunching, followed by more long beach walks!
- Dine on the marina and watch the flotilla of catamarans, yachts and power boats returning from a day on the reef. Try the locally caught barramundi and a big bowl of locally grown salad!
- Walk along the Esplanade, stop for coffee & breakfast. After, go for a swim in the lagoon pool and relax. At night, you can admire the beautifully lit trees, night markets and listen to local buskers.
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand