Jet Aviation launches new social media campaign to promote our site locations – and FBOs
As part of a new social media campaign, we are promoting our incredible site locations as wonderful destinations to visit, while inadvertently promoting our FBOs at those sites.
As we begin to dream of and plan our next travels, #JetAviation is pleased to take you on a virtual tour around the world with top tips from our local #FBO colleagues about the wonders of their city. This week we stop in Zürich, #Switzerland where we have been operating since 1969 to say #helloZurich. Let us know when you’re ready. #Wearehereforyou
Andreas Hauser, Nora Koeppel and George Valla of Jet Aviation Zurich recommend:
- Stroll through the old town around Niederdorf with its medieval streets, squares, churches and architecture, housing up-scale boutiques, restaurants and drinking establishments.
- Whether you prefer the challenge of stand-up paddling or the restful pleasure of a boat tour, enjoy the beauty of Lake Zurich before strolling along the city’s Limmat River from Bellevue to the Letten, where you can cool off with a swim or get a bite to eat.
- Climb or take the train up Uetliberg, a mountain at the city’s edge that, at 870m, provides a stunning panoramic view of the entire city, Lake and — on a clear day, a glimpse of the Alps.
- Zurich is a haven of amazing art and culture, which has earned it the moniker “The Little, Big City.” With just over 400,000 residents, Zurich is home to more than 50 museums and a 100 art galleries, not to mention its theaters, opera house and vibrant markets. What’s not to enjoy?!
- End the day in District Four, the city’s creative center and nightlife hub, filled with casual global eateries, cocktail bars, cinemas, food and craft markets and second-hand stores.
The Craft of Flight
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Charter, Completions, Maintenance, Staffing
Jet Aviation Gains EASA Approval for the G500/600 Series in Vienna
– Europe, Vienna, Maintenance, Gulfstream