Jet Aviation travels to Rotterdam on its last city tour around the world
This week we stop at the last city on our #JetAviationCityTour. Welcome to Rotterdam! Known for its modern architecture, this city has the largest port in Europe and an interesting maritime history. Jet Aviation opened its doors here in 1997 and our colleagues Michael Veldman, Quintus Oorschot and Sandra de Kloe are proud to share their favorite city tips with you:
- Go for a stroll along "De Boompjes," the boulevard along the river "De Maas," which leads to the famous Erasmus bridge (Swan bridge).
- If you feel like shopping, visit "Witte de Witstraat". This trendy street is known for its nice little shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Visit the Markthall where you can contemplate the beautiful structure of the building and enjoy flavors from all around world. You will find many different types of shops, stalls, restaurants and bars.
- Don't miss the Rotterdam Central Station! This new terminal opened in 2014 and its architecture has become quite iconic. The building has a triangular shape that points towards the sky at a protruding angle.
- Go up to the Euromast Tower, it is an observation station that was created to provide panoramic views of the Rotterdam Cityscape. Enjoy a drink in the Tower's restaurant and take in that fantastic view!
Tag us on your favorite picture of Rotterdam using #JetAviationCityTour!
The Craft of Flight
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Charter, Completions, Maintenance, Staffing
Jet Aviation Gains EASA Approval for the G500/600 Series in Vienna
– Europe, Vienna, Maintenance, Gulfstream