Jet Aviation travels to Perth on its city tour around the world
This week our #JetAviationCiyTour stops in Perth, the capital city of Western Australia and the most isolated capital city in the world. Jet Aviation established our FBO in Perth in 2008, welcoming customers into the sunniest city in Australia. With all of that good weather, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful nature and beaches surrounding the city. Our colleagues Jason Badenhorst, Jaime Okely and Simon Afric share with us their favorite things to do in the region:
- Western Australia has many wineries in the Swan Valley and in Margaret River. Visit one of the boutique vineyards and sample the selection.
- Say “Hi!” to the penguins at #PenguinIsland and go kayaking. From there you can see Rottnest Island, another great place to visit and only a 30-minute ferry ride from Perth!
- Go strawberry or fruit picking at one of the many fruit farms in Perth.
- View the amazing sunset over the ocean anywhere along the coast.
- Take a drive through The Pinnacles in Cervantes, go sandboarding or 4-wheel driving on the sand dunes in Lancelin.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Perth using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand