Hey Palm Beach!
Jet Aviation stops in Palm Beach along its city tour around the world
This week's #JetAviationCityTour takes us to Palm Beach in #TheSunshineState of Florida. Known as the #GolfCapital of Florida, Palm Beach is also home to legendary resorts, exquisite mansions and historic landmarks — not to mention a coastline of sandy beaches. Read what our local colleagues, Romy Rodas, Noreen Ohnmacht and Kathy McCollum, say you shouldn't miss when visiting "The Island," and say Hey Palm Beach!
- Full of wildlife and beautiful gardens, visit Jupiter Inlet, a "turquoise runway" to the Atlantic Ocean famous for its lighthouse. End the day at one of the many outdoor dining establishments and enjoy the nice sea breeze.
- Palm Beach is a haven for golfers, offering views along the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and Lake Worth Lagoon. Spend a day hitting the greens at one of our many award-winning #golf courses.
- For early risers, hit one of our beautiful blue beaches in the early morning to see a truly amazing sunrise. Bring an umbrella and stay a few hours to enjoy the surf.
- Take a guided tour of one of our many local microbreweries to get a taste of our local brews and food before heading downtown to the local bars and clubs.
- Visit some of the local museums and learn about the history of Palm Beach, one of the richest zip codes in America. Also, check out the city's many historical hotels.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Palm Beach using #JetAviationCityTour!
Jet Aviation Secures Federal Aviation Administration Part 125 Certificate
– Americas, Aircraft Management
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO