Jet Aviation touches down in Düsseldorf on its city tour of the world
This week's city tour stop is Dusseldorf, Germany, where we opened our FBO in 2006 in time for the Football WorldCup. Local colleagues Katharina Burchert, Medin Delalic and Manuel Viehweg share some ideas to help you make the most of this river-side city.
- Visit the shopping mile, "Königsallee". It has everything you need for your luxury brand fix. And when you need a break, the green heart of the "Kö", with bridges and fountains, is the perfect pit-.stop.
- The city is split by the Rhine and no trip to the city is complete without some time by the water. Media Harbor offers a charming blend of old and new, with fantastic art and culture, great restaurants and some impressive architecture, such as the Gehry buildings and the iconic Rhine Tower, from where you have a spectacular view over the entire city.
- Stroll the old Town. Dusseldorf Altstadt is known as "the longest bar" – with hundreds of bars, clubs, restaurants and breweries. Make sure you try a German "Altbier" (dark beer).
- The Rhine promenade is the perfect place to relax. Grab some cold drinks and enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. And, during summer, it is the setting of the largest funfair on the Rhine.
- Check out Düsseldorf's cultural highlights – the city is renowned for its museums and galleries, as well as the music hall and the opera house.
Tag us on your favorite picture of Dusseldorf using #JetAviationCityTour!
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
In Conversation with Stefan Verkaik
– Europe, Middle East, Basel, Dubai, Maintenance, After Market Sales, AOG, PPI