Jet Aviation travels to Brisbane on its city tour around the world
This week’s #JetAviationCityTour brings us to Brisbane, Australia, where we opened our door to customers in 2006. As the capital of the Sunshine State, the city is blessed with idyllic, year-round subtropical weather that lends to its youthful charm. With both beaches and culture and award-winning food and wine, there's always something for everyone to do and enjoy. Our FBO colleagues Stewart Kellar, Jack Meadows and Allan Zajac share their tips for Australia’s fastest growing destination of choice:
- Visit the Cultural Centre across the river from the Central Business District, where you can find world-class galleries and entertainment. For the sports fanatics, Brisbane also boasts two major sports stadiums, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and the Story Bridge.
- Take a trip to the Scenic Rim, Somerset and Lockyer Valley. The region has no shortage of waterfalls, lookouts and mountains to climb.
- Don’t miss out on Moreton Island. Just a short ferry trip from Brisbane, feed wild dolphins, snorkel around an old shipwreck or simply enjoy the sandy shore of the most untouched coastal environment along the Queensland/New South Wales coast.
- Enjoy Brisbane’s greenery, including Roma Street Parkland and the City Botanic Gardens right in the heart of it. There’s also the extensive South Bank Parklands – with its famous beach, free barbecues, riverside dining and cultural precinct.
- Just 10 minutes out of Brisbane City, discover the bush trails of Mt Coot-tha, or escape to the heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforests.
David Paddock talks to Business Airport International
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO, Sustainability
Global Fact Sheet
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, Staffing
Vote for Jet Aviation in AIN and Pro Pilot PRASE FBO Surveys
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, FBO
Jet Aviation Brand Refresh & New Website
– Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Corporate, Brand