The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best! We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the IT team in Geneva, we are currently recruiting for an
Specialist IT Operations
As the Specialist IT Operations of Jet Aviation you will be responsible for implementing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the IT infrastructure and services for the global user community within Jet Aviation. As Jet Aviation’s Specialist IT Operations you will primarily support Business enablement through implementing new technologies & services, in line with the organization’s Vision 2020 and strategy. Furthermore, you will provide 3rd level support of the day-to-day operations for Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, windows servers, storage systems, operating systems, databases and standard business applications. You will be required to work closely with various IT groups and business partners to implement and maintain technical solutions globally.
• Configures, installs, maintains and upgrades server applications and hardware. Administers and maintains security of operating systems and software environments.
• Network & Security Operations. Analyze application & system communications to support integration and troubleshooting activities. Prepare technical change requests, such as firewall & proxy changes to permit & secure communications.
• Provide Level 2 & 3 support across infrastructure layer and enterprise applications.
• Office 365 & Azure Cloud. Perform integration, administration, and support.
• PowerShell scripting and automation in Azure.
• Focus on continuity of services. Develop and test plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a disaster.
• System availability, stability & performance
• Timely project delivery
• Quality – problem management & resolution
• Bachelor Degree or Professional Diploma in IT with relevant experience
• Strong technical knowledge with proven track-record (focus on Cloud technologies & security operations)
• Ability to conceptualize, design & implement technical solutions
• Capacity to adapt to a challenging and fast-moving environment, with changing priorities and a heavy workload
• Business enablement focused
• Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
• Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).