The Overnight Charter Coordinator is responsible to provide comprehensive sales and flight support.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop an expert understanding of the aircraft in our fleet as well as available aircraft in the charter market. (i.e. range, capacity, necessary runway length etc.)
- Deliver expert level customer experience to customers and business partners.
- Maintain the Customer Resource Management tool with relevant data points.
- Respond to quote requests and internal recovery needs in a timely manner.
- Source new trip opportunities using the charter sales tools provided.
- Develop an expert level knowledge of the FAA Part 135 regulations.
- Other duties assigned.
- Flight follow every trip to ensure on time performance.
- Ensure trips are scheduled, crew is assigned, catering is ordered, and ground/air transportation is arranged.
- Review the overall aircraft schedule and seek ways to better optimize the fleet for increased efficiency and profitability.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior aviation sales and/or support experience preferred
- Be available and able to work a full-time schedule (40 hours a week) after normal business hours; hold an on-call rotation as needed, and work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and on an individual basis.
- Must be highly organized with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and must be able to communicate with all levels of employees with a superior level of professionalism.
- Must have a high level of detail with the ability to thrive in changing environments and the flexibility for frequently changing priorities.
- Must work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Be willing to work during off-hours, occasionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Demonstrate broad knowledge of the functional area. Exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to stand; walk; sit. May be required to lift and/or move objects up to 35 lbs.