We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner located in our facilities at the Basel EuroAirport.
The Human Resources Business Partner coordinates the day-to-day operations of Human Resources for the assigned organizational units. Reports to the VP HR EMEA and assists with the implementation and administration of policies, procedures and programs.
- Operational management of all HR processes along the HR life cycle for the assigned support area with approx. 250 employees
- Implementing and ensuring the HR strategy, guidelines and processes of JetAviation
- Advising and supporting managers and employees in all HR-related issues and processes
- Active collaboration and support of HR management in future-oriented HR projects
- University Bachelors Degree, preferable in HR area, or Swiss HR degree “HR-Fachmann/HR-Fachfrau mit eidg. Fachausweis“
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience within an international environment (preferably)
- Very good knowledge of the Swiss Labor Law
- Good communication competencies (written and spoken) in English, German or French would be an advantage
- Solution-oriented, assertive and flexible personality with high social competence
- Pleasure and tact in dealing with different cultures and hierarchical levels
- Experienced handling of MS-Office and HR-IT-systems (SAP/SuccessFactor knowledge is an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure with a quick grasp of what matters
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).