The composites team at Jet Aviation St. Louis spends countless hours thinking about and working on interior and secondary structures including:
- Fabrication of complex composite parts
- Composite and bonded structural repairs
- Fabrication of composite sandwich panels, headliners, windowlines and PSUs, etc.
- Custom air conditioning ducts
- Custom component applications
- SRM-approved composite repair of fiber-reinforced composite components, including fairings, gear doors, etc.
- Minor metal bonding
The composite shop creates custom components that add durability to your aircraft, make your maintenance projects easier and create a foundation for our flawless interiors to come to life.